- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 5 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- 4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 teaspoons MSG
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 3 Tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 pound ground meat
- In a large heavy skillet or Dutch oven, cook turkey over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring with a spoon to break up meat as it browns.
- Add Taco Seasoning and continue to cook until liquid has evaporated and turkey has browned.