- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 10 ounce pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced orange bell pepper (1 medium)
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 cups tricolor coleslaw
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add canola oil; swirl to coat.
- Sprinkle pork with paprika and salt. Add pork to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
- Return pan to medium-high heat. Add sesame oil; swirl to coat. Add bell pepper, peas, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and chili garlic sauce in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add pork and soy sauce mixture to pan; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in coleslaw; cook 1 minute or until slightly wilted.
- Remove pan from heat; sprinkle with green onions.