- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small baking dish, place the garlic and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 20-25 minutes, until garlic is tender.
- While the garlic is baking, mix the remainder of the ingredients, whisking until smooth.
- When the garlic is tender, let cool about 5 minutes.
- Crush into the sauce using a garlic press or mashing with the edge of a knife.
- Mix well. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Toss with your favorite wings for a great, saucy dish