- 100 g orange chocolate
- 100 ml orange juice
- 10 ml orange liqueur
- 25 g powdered sugar
- 100 ml milk
- 3 x sheet(s) of gelatin
- 200 ml heavy cream
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Gently heat the orange chocolate along with the orange juice, milk and powdered sugar until the chocolate has melted.
- Dissolve the bloomed gelatin in the mixture and allow to cool.
- Add the orange liqueur and cream.
- Pass the mixture through the iSi funnel & sieve directly into the 0.5 L iSi Whipper, screw on 1 iSi cream charger and shake vigorously.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon orange extract if you substitute either milk or dark chocolate for the orange chocolate.
- Add an extra 10 ml orange juice if you want to omit the orange liquor.