- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl.
- Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with one-third each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired.
Yield: 10 servings.