- 1 5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup milk (I used unsweetened almond)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Tablespoon coconut rum (optional)
- Marshmallows and whipped cream (for serving)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glasses and top with marshmallows or whipped cream if desired.