- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, at room temperature
- 3 chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 2 lemons, halved, plus zest of 1 lemon and juice of ½ lemon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In small bowl, combine butter, herbs, lemon zest and lemon juice until well mixed.
- Lay out large piece of plastic wrap on clean counter. Spoon butter mixture onto bottom third of plastic wrap then roll into log.
- Refrigerate for hour or until firm.