- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1 lime wedge
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound fresh raw shrimp (I used Argentinian red shrimp), chopped
- 1 red Fresno chili, minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced white onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cut in half the avocados. Peel the skin off, and dispose of the pits. Arrange the avocado halves on a serving platter. Squeeze lime wedge over the tops and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- In a medium bowl, add the chopped raw shrimp, and then add the chili, onion, and cilantro. Mix well, and then add the 2 tablespoons lime juice. Stir, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the orange juice and vegetable oil, and stir well. Season to taste with kosher salt.
- Spoon the ceviche into the hollow in each avocado half, and serve chilled.