- 2 large avocados, sliced
- salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo, chopped
- Season the avocado slices with salt, pepper and cayenne to taste, dredge them in flour, dip them in egg and then panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the avocado slices in a single layer on a wire rack on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 425F/220C oven until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a mixture of ranch and chipotle dressing.