- 1 (4-oz.) goat cheese log, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 6 large fresh figs
- 12 toasted pecan halves
- 12 ready-to-serve bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir together goat cheese and basil.
- Cut figs in half lengthwise.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoonful goat cheese mixture and 1 toasted pecan half on cut side of each fig half.
- Wrap 1 ready-to-serve bacon slice around each fig half, and secure with a wooden pick.
- Place figs on a wire rack in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan, and bake 6 to 8 minutes or until bacon is crisp and browned.