Enjoy the tropical flavours of lime, coconut, banana, and avocado with some baby spinach and Matcha green tea powder thrown in for an extra boost. The flavour reminds me of the creamy, tart and sweet, Key Lime Pie.
For the Smoothie
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 large frozen banana
- packed 1/4 cup avocado
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 ice cubes
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder, optional
- melted coconut butter
- large flake dried coconut
- Matcha green tea powder
- lime zest
- hemp hearts
- Add all the smoothie ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness if desired.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the toppings of your choice. Enjoy with a spoon!
- It’s easiest to zest the lime before juicing