- 3 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup (1 to 1, sugar to water)
- 1/2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups watermelon cut into 1-inch cubes (~ 10.5 oz by weight)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups ice (~ 8 oz by weight)
- Sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
- Start by cubing your watermelon.
- Add to a container, cover, and place in the freezer for an hour to chill.
- Place all the ingredients (except the mint) into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with mint, and serve immediately.