- 6 half-pint jars and lids, sterilized in boiling water for 15 minutes
- 3 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Set the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 185°F (85°C).
- Pour the condensed milk into sterilized jars, leaving a 1-inch head space. Seal jars with tight-fitting lids and place in the water bath. Set the timer for 15 hours.
- Cover the water bath with plastic wrap to minimize water evaporation. Add water intermittently to keep the jars submerged.
- When the timer goes off and the dulche de leche is a deep golden brown, remove the jars from the water bath.
- Let cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes, and transfer to the refrigerator.
- The dulce de leche will keep, chilled, for up to 3 months.