For the smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 frozen banana*
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 Tablespooms pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine smoothie ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Depending on the power of your blender, you may need to add a bit more coconut water to aid the blending process.
- Pour into a bowl, and sprinkle on the toppings.
If your banana isn’t frozen, that’s fine; you just may need to add a few ice cubes to help thicken your smoothie.