- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- White bread slices
- Stir together 1 cup mayonnaise, diced pimiento, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
- Stir in shredded sharp Cheddar cheese. (Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week, if desired.)
- Spread 1/4 cup pimiento cheese mixture on 1 side of a white bread slice; top with another bread slice.
- Lightly spread both sides of sandwich with mayonnaise.
- Repeat with remaining pimiento cheese mixture for desired number of sandwiches.
- Cook, in batches, on a hot griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese melts.