Drizzle over gazpacho, or toss with cooked shrimp and pasta for a zingy Argentine-inspired scampi. Adding whole garlic cloves to the food processor first seasons the work bowl so the sauce picks up more garlic flavor.
- 4 small garlic cloves
- 4 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Fresno chile, seeded and coarsely chopped
- With food processor on, add garlic through food chute; process until coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients; process until mixture is finely chopped.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 days.