This dressing is so delicious. We joke that we should serve it as a drink! Besides tasting amazing on Crunchy Chinese Chicken Salad with Wonton Chips, it’s also tasty served over grilled chicken or tossed with rice noodles and green onions as a simple side dish.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Cover and chill up to 3 days.