Fried parmesan-breaded lasagna, topped with parmesan cheese and marinara sauce, with creamy alfredo.
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup Alfredo Sauce
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in heavy-bottomed pan.
- Cut each lasagna noodle in half.
- Combine ricotta cheese, one egg and parsley.
- Spread one tablespoon of ricotta mixture down the center of each noodle.
- Roll into thirds.
- Whisk two remaining eggs and water in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dredge stuffed noodles in egg and then breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in oil on stove. Cook 1-2 minutes each side until browned, adding more oil as needed.
- Place each fried lasagna piece on a bed of Alfredo sauce, if desired, and top with Marinara sauce and additional cheese and herbs if desired.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat butter in heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat on stove.
- Add remainaing ingredients and stir until smooth.