I love this egg salad’s versatility – serve it on a nest of mixed greens, tucked into a sandwich or with your favorite crisp crackers.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, mi cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley.
- Fold in eggs.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Yield: 3 cups