- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60 round butter crackers (such as Ritz)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- In the bowl of stand mixer, add the peanut butter, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Scoop out a scant tablespoon worth of mixture and roll into a ball and smash between your hands, similar to how you would make a hamburger patty. Place between two butter crackers. Repeat with remaining peanut butter mixture.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and shortening on low in 20 second intervals until melted.
- Dip the sandwiches in the chocolate to coat one half of each sandwich. Let harden on a parchment lined baking sheet.