- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 slices of bread, toasted
- 2 75 °C eggs
- Shichimi togarashi (Japanese seven spice)
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt together with a fork.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the slices of toasted bread, creating a small well in the center of each slice of bread for the egg to go in.
- Place a soft-boiled or poached egg in the well of each slice of bread. Season with shichimi togarashi and serve immediately.