- 1 1-ounce packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped dill (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 16-ounce box oyster crackers
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a small bowl, add the oil, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, dill, and lemon pepper and/or garlic powder. Stir until mixed through.
- In a 1-gallon-size Glad® Zipper Bag, add the crackers and oil mixture.
- Seal the bag and toss until well-coated.
- Arrange the crackers on an ungreased half-sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake the crackers for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.