- 1/2 16-ounce package cellentani pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 8-ounce package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and green chiles and prepared cheese product; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Stir in chicken, next 4 ingredients, and hot cooked pasta until blended.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet or 11-inch-by-7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.