Individual Italian-inspired quiche cups are surrounded by a flaky crust made easily with Pillsbury crescent rounds.
- 1 8-ounce can Pillsbury Place ’N Bake refrigerated crescent rounds (8 rounds) or 1 8-ounce can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons finely diced ham
- 3 tablespoons finely diced salami
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- ½ teaspoon oregano leaves
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese (4 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups (2¾-by-1¼ inches) with -stick cooking spray.
- If using crescent rounds, remove from package, separate into 8 rounds. If using crescent rolls, remove from package, but do not unroll. Using serrated knife, cut roll into 8 rounds; carefully separate rounds. Press 1 round on bottom and completely up side of each muffin cup.
- In small bowl, mix ham, salami, olives and oregano. In another small bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and pepper sauce with fork until well blended.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese into each muffin cup. Top each with about 1 rounded tablespoon ham mixture. Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin cups (about 1 tablespoon each). Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until filling is set and edges of rolls are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Run knife around edge of each quiche to loosen; remove to cooling rack. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.