All the great flavors of quiche are combined in a hand-held crescent cup. It’s perfect for families on the go.
- 2 8-ounce cans Pillsbury refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls each)
- 1 (8 ounces package) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 9 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 16 (2¾-by-1¼-inch) muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Separate each can of crescent dough into 8 triangles. Press 1 triangle on bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in onion, spinach, salt and pepper until well mixed. Fold in cheese. Fill each cup to the top with egg mixture (do not overfill).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and edges of rolls are golden brown. Remove from pan. Serve warm.