- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking sofa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, blend well.
- Add eggs, milk and melt d butter; stir to make a smooth batter; fold in cranberries.
- Fill well-greased muffin pan cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in a hot oven (425°F.) for 15-20 minutes or until well browned; remove from pans.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.