Start with refrigerated pizza crust for this fun breakfast pizza that features pesto, tomatoes, bacon and eggs.
- 1 13.8-ounce can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- ⅓ cup basil pesto
- 10 slices thick-sliced smoked-style bacon, crisply cooked
- 5 slices (⅛ inch) provolone cheese, 4½ inches in diameter (3½ ounces)
- 1½ cups diced seeded tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 eggs
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Unroll pizza crust dough onto cookie sheet; press into 13-inch-by-10-inch rectangle. Form ½-inch rim on each side.
- Spread pesto evenly over dough. Place bacon on pesto. Top evenly with cheese. Place about ½ of the tomato on dough along rim on all 4 sides. Place 1 line of tomato lengthwise down center of dough. Add 2 more lines of tomato crosswise on dough to create 6 sections of equal size. Sprinkle center of each section with salt and pepper. Carefully crack open each egg and drop into center of 1 section.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, not runny. Cut into 6 squares with sharp knife or pizza cutter.