Transform the usual ham and egg breakfast with this 1-Dish recipe that requires just 30 minutes baking time.
Fleischmann’s 1-Dish Bake & Rise Batter
- Mazola Pure™ Cooking Spray
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann’s RapidRise Yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup very warm water (120º to 130ºF)
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon fine grind black pepper
- 4 slices (3/4 ounce each) American cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8-inch-by-8-inch baking dish. Beat eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Top batter evenly with cheese slices, diced ham, egg mixture; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350ºF. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with Jalapeño Cream Gravy