Forget takeout: this fresh twist on Pad Thai requires only six ingredients and 20 minutes to make. To make the dish spicier, stir in some crushed red pepper.
- 3 cups cooked chicken cut into strips
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Thai seasoning
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return pasta to pan
- Meanwhile, combine chicken, coconut milk, and Thai seasoning in a large skillet. Cook and gently stir over medium heat until mixture is heated through. Pour hot chicken mixture over cooked pasta in pan. Add peanuts and cilantro. Toss gently to coat.
Makes 4 servings.