- 1 6-ounce package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine ingredients.
- Spoon into 8 8-ounce ramekins; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes or until centers are set and tops are golden brown.
Assemble recipe as directed. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, as directed.
Bake in 13-inch-by-9-inch baking dish instead of the ramekins.