For more than two people, simply double or triple the recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 sprigs rosemary, snipped into small pieces
- 3 Tablespoon cream cheese
- Additional rosemary (optional)
- Beat eggs, cream, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour mixture into a lightly greased, hot skillet, sprinkle rosemary on top, and scramble until slightly runny.
- Add cream cheese in dollops, and fold in gently. Garnish with rosemary sprig, if desired, and serve hot.
Yield: 2 servings.