Grands! biscuits make great cups for these barbecue treats!
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 10.2-ounce can Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, mix cooked beef and barbecue sauce. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
- Pull each biscuit apart into 2 layers; press each into 4-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming ¼-inch rim. Fill with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 13 to 15 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.